By continuing to use this site, you agree to receive cookies/similar technologies to measure visits, view videos and use social sharing buttons. Find out more
About the Brand:
JCDecaux is the world’s largest Out-of-Home advertising company, with presence in 80 countries and reaching more than 850 million people.
In India, we are now present in 4 major metros (Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore & Chennai) and we are looking for a talented Business Development Manager to accompany our growth.
Advertising Tender/ Responsible for the Development of JCDecaux patrimony/ City Relation with Principals.
For City Relations = To Executive Chairman
For Business Development = To Deputy Managing Director
• Manage the business development of the Company with its objective to grow its patrimony assets at a national level and in all verticals (Street Furniture, Airport, Metro, Mall)
• Ensure the implementation of our business development strategy through a concrete action plan
• Explore viable business opportunities within outdoor advertising industry with government authorities, airport and metro operators, malls operators etc...
• Tenders: responsible for the monitoring, follow up of all advertising tenders related to advertising and provide relevant elements to the management
• Develop knowledge of JCDecaux business model to authorities to influence strategic direction of future tenders
• Develop relations with local authorities on regulatory aspects (Regulation advertising industry)
• Compile market intelligence on business trends & needs, and competitors’ strategies.
• Ensure that JCDecaux Ethics & Compliance rules are applied in business development actions
• Coordinate with the local teams all business development objectives and action plans
• Provide consolidated market overviews including Country Strategic Plans where necessary
• Coordination and follow-up of all our city relation activities with our principals and government authorities in Delhi NCR for our existing contract, competition watch and to identify new business opportunities.
• 5-10 years in similar role of business development/tenders/ city relation
• Experience in bids and proposals, conducting business presentations, and developing good business proposals.
• Good knowledge and connections with government authorities in the Country
• Proactive and efficient responses to pressing issues and challenges
• Resilient and able to deliver operationally in a demanding and changing environment
• Able to work independently and possess good interpersonal skills
• Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision making
• Expert in MS office and Internet.
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• Flair in communication and writing abilities.
• Bachelor’s degree (any field)
• MBA (Sales/Marketing/Operations)
- The candidate must be flexible for working beyond normal hours only when necessary and will be required
- Candidates with their own conveyance will be highly preferred
Joining for this position is immediate; hence preference will be given to those who can join within 2 weeks.