By continuing to use this site, you agree to receive cookies/similar technologies to measure visits, view videos and use social sharing buttons. Find out more
Department – Planning & Yield Designation – Senior Executive - Yield Education Qualification – Min. Graduate from a good college and regular (no distance learning/correspondence), MBA (would be an added advantage) Experience – 6 months – 2 yrs. of coordination
Good communication skills (Oral and Written), good working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel), ability to work under pressure, should be well organized and structured, flexible working hours
Job Description –
- Maintaining the Sales Log & Portfolio Sheet.
- Collating Photo Data Bank
- Weekly Sales Report
- Provide Monthly revenue data to the GM
- Provide weekly data to Marketing team
- Documentation-Maintain a record for all the PO/CF/CL received & a file with a copy of receiving of all the invoices
- Coordination with Operations for campaign photographs
- Maintaining the Yield report and provide the data to the management as and when asked for.
- Media Plans-Coordinate with sales team and provide all the reference Pictures for the corresponding Plans submitted to the client, as and when required.
Joining – 15 days maximum