By continuing to use this site, you agree to receive cookies/similar technologies to measure visits, view videos and use social sharing buttons. Find out more
Designation – Senior Executive – Treasury & Finance No. Of Position - 1 Reporting – Senior Manager – Reporting & Taxation Educational Qualification - Min B.Com (no distance learning or correspondence), M.com/MBA finance will be an added advantage (No CA or ICWA qualified or pursuing candidates to be entertained for this profile) Experience - 2-4 years of experience with a reputed company
Required Skills –
- Good communication skills (Written and Oral)
- Should be from a working finance background and MUST have experience in BRS/Treasury/Bank payments etc.
- Should have knowledge of Basic Accounting
- Good knowledge of Computer Operating and MS Excel
Job Description -
- Managing/renewing and executing Bank guarantees,
- Loan management – Weekly loan drawdown and repayment with banks as per their rates and Financial interest calculation schedule and day to day movement of loan schedule, preparing letters for the same to instruct the bank.
- Ensuring funding of loan accounts with sufficient interest as per the requirement.
- Checking the vendor ledger for making the outstanding payments after checking the bills and its booking and Tax deductions on it,
- Making transfers and payments on banking sites - Major Vendor/Suppliers payment with timely payments of Utility,
- BRS (Daily reconciliation) for all the bank accounts,
- -Processing of Statutory payments as per their due dates – TDS, PF/ESI, GST payments, Professional taxes and Customs payment for all the locations for the company,
- Making Rental payments as per the agreement before the due dates,
- Making of Foreign payments with the help of banks and getting the certificates prepared for the same, maintaining foreign payment file
- Making of employee claims for all the locations as per their nature of expenses on monthly basis,
- Making of staff advances,
- Also getting all kinds of payments and transfers authorized by the signatories as per the BR and releasing them as required.
- Maintaining files for all kinds of bank documents copy or originals.
Joining – Max 15 days