By continuing to use this site, you agree to receive cookies/similar technologies to measure visits, view videos and use social sharing buttons. Find out more
About the Brand:
JCDecaux is the world’s largest Out-of-Home advertising company, with presence in more than 80 countries and reaching an audience of 850 million people every day. We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join us at an exciting time as the company increase our digital advertising panels footprint and expands Programmatic DOOH capabilities across our media solutions.
As part of the Indian’s Marketing team, you will play a strategic role by taking on the responsibilities for Marketing and Communications for the company to internal and external stakeholders.
• You will need to support commercial revenue growth across Transport and Street Furniture advertising businesses which include Roadside, Malls, Airport and Metro.
• Working closely with Indian teams in Sales, Business Development, Data as well IT and Digital as well as Group’s Marketing team at regional HQ Singapore and HQ Paris.
• Leading a team of creative and graphic designers to create excellent brand communication and publicity contents; this involves using the full mix of educational insights, meaningful data, campaign materials, and creative designs.
• Clever management of annual marketing budget, assessment of marketing plan and deliverables against results.
• Making effective use of analytics from website, social media and communication platforms for leads generation as well as to refine communication strategies.
• Strong management of marketing operations and strong capabilities to coordinate and manage multiple business projects such as:
- Planning and developing Media Offers for existing concessions and assets.
- Curate latest research and studies on advertising, audience, and marketing environment.
- Preparing technical offers in case of tenders and as per group standards.
• Degree in Marketing or Mass Communication
• Minimum 8 years of experience in B2B marketing and digital marketing with experience of the Indian Market
• Proficient in written and verbal communication skills
• Expert in MS Office tools especially Powerpoint
• Interpersonal skills and proven Experience in managing and working in team
• Ability to travel from time to time
Skills You Possess:
- From ideation to execution
- In presenting our solutions to our clients and business partners, in designs of sales and marketing materials, in new and refreshing ways of doing things, etc
- A flair in writing, may it be press releases, social media, sales and marketing literature, website, etc
- Abilities to share news and best practices with internal colleagues and educating global audiences on new insights, data solutions and opportunities on a timely basis
• Proactive Approach and Problem Solving
- Self-motivated and adaptable as a team player to support colleagues, share information and improve on best practices
- Result-focused and assertive with good abilities to identify opportunities and resolve issues.
• Organization and Teamwork
- Manages own time well to meet targets and develops effective short to medium term plans that are aimed at achieving goals
- A believer of teamwork with strong abilities to rally team behind every project and deliverables
What You Can Expect:
• Being a strategic player in a role that encourages a good balance between autonomous and team works
• Being part of an energetic and inclusive culture that is built on people and thrive on innovation, design, quality, and sustainability
• Interaction with our international subsidiaries
- Graduate (any) and M.B.A in sales/marketing from a reputed institute.
- 8 / 12 yrs. of Marketing and communications in reputed organization (preferably from Advertising/ BTL/ event/ OOH/ Media Industry).
If the role interests you, please click on apply link below.