By continuing to use this site, you agree to receive cookies/similar technologies to measure visits, view videos and use social sharing buttons. Find out more
Department – Sales (Airport)
Designation: Account Manager
Reporting: Manager – Sales
Location: Mumbai & Bangalore
Educational Qualification: MBA / PGDM
- To manage and achieve assigned sales targets and ensure selling of media assets at Bangalore Airport.
- Responsible for revenue generation and achievement of quarterly targets.
- Identifying new business opportunities, understanding of the market and tapping potential clients and regularly approaching them with relevant information through calling, mailing and follow-ups.
- Maintain excellent relationships and regular contact with media buying agencies and understanding their requirement.
- Responsible for coordinating smooth execution of all campaigns, key Account Management and tracking monthly collections of outstanding dues from clients.
- Responsible for preparing proposals and offering innovative solutions for various brands according to their brand objective and requirement.
- Manage account profitability & generating business from existing clients as well as new clients.
Candidate Profile:1. 6 months- 2 years sales experience in Media/Advertising Sales (also open to freshers)
2. Candidate with an exceptional track record in other industries may also be considered
3. An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills
4. Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities
5. Own conveyance (optional)
Joining – max 15 days